Thursday, July 17, 2014

Get Creative and Ask Guests to Decorate a Onesie or Bib at Your Baby Shower


At the baby shower I recently hosted, I asked guests to design their own bib or onesie with fabric markers. It was a lot of fun and everyone was so creative! Once the guests were finished,  they hung up their creations with clothespins to natural wire that I had strung along my fence. It was great because the bibs and onesies served as both a gift and decoration for the party!









What you need:
Plain white bibs and onesies. I found mine on Amazon.
Fabric markers
Clothespins
Natural wire
Hammer and nails to hang the natural wire to the fence
Business cards from Office Depot or Office Max to make the gift tags. The cards usually come with a downloadable business card template, which is easy to use.

I also printed out some fun phrases (which I found online) for my guests to use. Feel free to print this out for your guests and add your own sweet and silly sayings to the list.

FOOD RELATED:
1) I Drink Until I Pass Out
2) Late Night Drinker
3) I’ll Take a Bottle of the House White (image of a baby bottle)
4) I’m Eaten My Cheerios, Sippin’ on My Juice Box
5) The Very Hungry Caterpillar (image of caterpillar)
6) MILK, It’s What’s for Dinner
7) So Cute, You Could Eat me with a Spoon
8) iBurp, iPoop or iPood
9) Feed me or No One Sleeps
10) Party, My Room, 2 AM, Bring Your Own Bottle

FUNNY:
1) These Fools Put My Cape on Backwards
2) Glad to be Out, I was Running out of Womb
3) All Mommy Wanted was a Backrub
4) Sorry Boys, Daddy Says I Can’t Date Until Hell Freezes Over
5) I Just Did 9 Months on the Inside or I Just Did 9 Months of Solitary Confinement (prison-theme- black and white stripes)
6) Mommy’s Little Tax Deduction or Daddy’s Little Tax Deduction
7) Oh Spit!
8) Daddy’s Other Chick (image of a baby chick)
9) I’m Cute, My Mom’s Hot, & My Dad is Lucky
10) LMDO, Laughing My Diaper Off

SWEET:
1) Cutest Kid Ever
2) What’s Not to Love?
3) Google the Word Cute and You’ll Find My Picture
4) Love Bug (image of a ladybug)
5) My Fingers Are Small, but I Already Have (Mommy or Daddy) Wrapped Around Them
6) It’s Not Easy Being This Cute
7) Brand, Sparkling New
8) Kisses 25 Cents (image of hearts)
9) 50% Mommy, 50% Daddy, 100% Perfect!
10) Of Course I’m Cute, Haven’t You seen My Mommy (or Daddy)?

11) If you think I am cute, you should see my (fill-in-the-blank: daddy, aunt, uncle, mommy, grandma, etc.)