Monday, October 29, 2012

Glassless Frame & Clothespins, A Perfect Anniversary Gift

My friends recently celebrated their one-year anniversary, and I wanted to do something special for them. I feel fortunate to have them in my life and am truly grateful for their generosity, encouragement, love and kindness.

I had attended their wedding and took some lovely photos, which I figured would be the perfect gift. I decided to use clothespins to hang the pictures from two rustic wires inside a glassless frame. I love how it turned out:





To make one for your friends or family, here's how:

What you need:
Glassless Frame
Wire (I chose a natural brown covered wire)
Heavy Duty Staple Gun
Wire Cutters
Clothespins

Directions:
Cut the wire to the appropriate size. Staple the wire to the back of the frame and twist the wire back around the staple so that it is secure. Hang your photos from the clothespins. It's that easy!